Michael is a proud charter member of the Grand Orators Toastmasters Club in Grand Prairie, Texas. This club was officially chartered February 20th, 2019. One of the great attributes in Toastmasters is the ability to know that it is okay to fail. Public speaking is one area Toastmasters helps with, but it is far from the only thing. When you come to Toastmasters, you are welcomed to the club with a smile.
Club meetings are open to anyone. Your opportunity for greatness is ahead and certainly would love for you to visit one of our meetings. We are building up the club and have very exciting times ahead for this group. We hope you can come visit. Contact us at email@example.com.
Check out our Facebook page too!
The annual Spring district conference is coming up on Friday – Saturday, May 3rd and 4th in Irving, Texas at the Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel. Details for the event can be found on the D25 Conference Page. Registration details for the conference can be found here. For Grand Orators, this ...Read More...
As we progress through our lives, we receive challenges that sometimes are risky. Back in October 2018, a couple of city employees had the vision of beginning a new Toastmasters Club in the city. Although a club had been going for many years before, it didn’t get enough attendance and ...Read More...
Getting up and doing speeches is a tough thing to do at the beginning. Starting in Toastmasters has been an interesting journey so far. The preparation to do a speech is so important for your success. Learning the format of just how to get prepared is half the battle. ...Read More...
Latest from Grand Orators Toastmasters
- 06/19/19 UpdateA super big hand to our club mentors Chuck Mencke and Jan Peterson for helping our club get launched. We have hit the six month mark of our beginnings and wow it has been fun! These two individuals have guided and provided so much wisdom to our club and we are forever grateful for them […]
- 5/29/19 - Special Guest at MeetingWe were privileged to have our City Manager from Grand Prairie, Mr. Tom Hart join us for today’s meeting. The club had a lot of table topics and a speech at the meeting. We were honored to have Mr. Hart visit our club meeting. Thank you Mr. Hart for attending!
- 06/01/19 - Club NewsThe Train the Trainer event, hosted by District 25 Toastmasters was held at Lou’s Place on the Texas Wesleyan University campus in Fort Worth. Club President Chiquita Taylor and Treasurer Michael Levy were able to attend this really great seminar. More details will be shared at the upcoming officer meeting on June 3rd and upcoming […]
- 5/29/19 - Special GuestThe club was honored to have Grand Prairie City Manager, Mr. Tom. Hart join us for the weekly club meeting on May 29th. The meeting was a lot of fun including quite a few table topics and a prepared speech. Pretty fun day!
- 05-22-19 Club NewsThank you to all Grand Orators members for getting signed up with your account. We continually are updating this great website content for you. Over the next couple of weeks, please add a your photo and a little bio about yourself in the member profile area. Showcase a little about yourself! Pictured is Grand Orator’s […]